Announcement from RevolutionPac.com
Northbrook, IL – July 19, 2011 – A group of supporters of presidential candidate and twelve-term congressman Ron Paul have formed Revolution PAC, a political action group dedicated to Congressman Paul’s candidacy and ideas, it was announced today.
“Ron Paul is known for having exceptionally creative and energetic grassroots support. Revolution PAC will help make some of their best ideas a reality,” said Advisory Board Chairman Dr. Thomas Woods. Woods, whose 2009 bestseller Meltdown features a foreword by Dr. Paul and who has spoken at many of the congressman’s events, says Revolution PAC will pursue a variety of strategies to promote the candidate’s ideas.
“We’ve got great ideas for television and radio ads – and other things, too – that will highlight the congressman’s unmatched record and differentiate him from the other candidates,” Woods said.
As a Super PAC, Revolution PAC is not subject to the $2500 maximum that applies to presidential campaigns, so it provides a further outlet for those who have already donated the maximum to a campaign.
“I’m delighted to be on board with Revolution PAC, which is well placed to channel grassroots energy and release a professional product in support of Congressman Paul,” added board member Jack Hunter, the author and radio personality who collaborated with Senator Rand Paul on the latter’s book, The Tea Party Goes to Washington.
In addition to Woods and Hunter, the advisory board also includes:
• Joe Becker, chief legal counsel to Ron Paul 2008
• Mike Church, host, The Mike Church Show, Sirius/XM satellite radio,
• Kevin Gutzman, Ph.D., professor of history and New York Times bestselling author,
• Penny Langford Freeman, political consultant and Rep. Ron Paul’s political director, 1998-2007
• Murray Sabrin, Ph.D., professor of finance at Ramapo College
• Brion McClanahan, Ph.D., professor of history and author of the forthcoming Founding Fathers’ Guide to the Constitution (Regnery, January 2012)
• Robert Wenzel, editor and publisher, EconomicPolicyJournal.com,
• Chris Rye, director/producer, “For Liberty,” a Ron Paul grassroots feature documentary,
• Corey Kealiher, director/producer, “For Liberty,” a Ron Paul grassroots feature documentary,
• Mary E. Putnam, Daughter of the American Revolution, Revolution PAC Fundraising and Media Coordinator;
• Lawrence W. Lepard, Managing Partner of Equity Management Associates,
• Gary S. Franchi Jr., president of Revolution PAC, national director of Restore the Republic, and host of the Reality Report
For more information or to make a contribution to Revolution PAC, visit http://www.RevolutionPAC.com.
3149 Dundee Rd. #176
Northbrook, IL 60062