Why Does One Needs a Second Passport?
Getting second passport is like taking an adequate insurance protection, which ensures you the advantages of availing the facilities and freedom given by two countries for a better set of options. With better options of socio-economic, political and other conditions, second passport is the surest way of leading a happy and trouble-free life.
Why to Get a Second Passport?
Getting an additional passport can help you in many ways. Some countries impose taxes on a person’s worldwide wealth, making it difficult to accumulate wealth and property. Due to this higher rate of taxation, people usually find it difficult to survive in a particular country and wants to get rid of their problems. Getting a new passport can be the most applicable solution in this situation. It allows people to operate their financial activities from both the countries; country by birth and country by choice. You as an investor or money saver can make out some great deals for your secure and safe future.
With an additional passport, you can open bank accounts from another country and enjoy their rules and regulations. Above all, you can get benefits of mutual legal privileges of the country you chose to live or bank in.
Some reasons which might forces you to opt for another passport of a different country:
1. Renewal of passports needs to be done frequently or less than 10 years of time period.
2. If the government of your country holds the right to renounce or cancel the passport any time.
3. Limitation on your investment and entrepreneur abilities.
4. Excess levy of taxes on income, assets and capital worldwide.
5. Terrorism fears.
6. Restricts, controls, monitors, and limits your traveling.
7. If you feel that you are a part of an unpopular state, which cause negative vibes against you.
8. Compulsory service in the armed forces.
Check out your needs & requirements to apply for your second passport.
Myself webmaster of http://www.geraldassociates.com/ dealing in services second passport, Second Citizenship, Instant citizenship, Independent immigration, Diplomatic passport, Investment immigration, Diplomatic passport immigration, Economic citizenship program, Dual Passport.
Article from articlesbase.com