How To Surf Safely With Anonymous Surfing Software
It\’s easy to get swept up in a rage of paranoia nowadays, but there are numerous benefits to using anonymous surfing software that I\’d like to share with you. Nowadays many people like me travel a lot with their job, time on the road and in hotels and airports can get pretty tiresome and your laptop almost becomes like a companion. I work in computer security and so I am naturally concerned with identity theft, security and unfortunately am well aware of the criminal element working on the internet. Travelling around a lot you become even more vulnerable, hotel internet connections, airport and cafe WiFi – all are riddled with different security problems and managing your life from these points via a web browser on your laptop is extremely worrying. This is why I use anonymous surfing software, it gives me tremendous benefits which I use everyday, which I will list some here for you.
1) Protects my Privacy – this is important to me and I have a real problem with knowing that every move I make on the web is logged in access points or at my ISP, not using my privacy software it isn\’t!
2) I can run it on a USB stick – every where I connect all my web browsing is encrypted to the same level as the US orders in Iraq. Nobody can read any of it apart from me
3) I can pretend to be from whatever country I want – when abroad I can view UK TV as a resident by selecting a UK proxy. I can also pretend to be from the States when I want to use something like Pandora(a fabulous US only Internet music station)
4) As above I am not classified by my IP address, I am an internet citizen so can bypass stupid restrictions by governments (Turkish ISPs block blogs and YouTube!).
5) I can speed up my browsing – how many times has a security product made something quicker. I can pick from a network of proxy servers across the world to actually speed up my browsing whilst encrypting and protecting my identity and data
I surf securely wherever I am, I am not restricted by countries petty censorship when I visit them and I feel in control of my data when I use anonymous surfing software. In fact I showed a colleague how to access UK casinos legitimately using the software when I was working in the States last month (European casinos block US IP addresses mostly from their games). It really feels rather empowering sometimes.
Surf safely, protect your privacy,
Article from articlesbase.com